- Experience and exposure in developing marketing brands and creative direction.
- Knowledge of pre-press issues is a plus.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of PC and Mac computers, including all peripheral equipment associated with a Mac.
- Proficient in software packages associated with the PC environment (Acrobat, Microsoft Word & Excel) and in the Mac environment (InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Type Manager, Adobe Acrobat), Mac and PC graphic file formats; .jpeg, .eps, .tiff, .pcx, and .gif files).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate with people from a broad range of ages and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, vendors, consultants, and contractors.
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgement in decision-making and problem solving with strong organizational skills and ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to set goals, prioritize and problem solve are essential.
- Skilled at adjusting priorities and re-distributing work assignments to meet changing deadlines.
Preferred and Required Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in graphic design, publication design, visual communications, web development, print and electronic media, marketing ore related design field and at least five (5) years of equivalent experience in the graphic design industry. Experience working with photography and video is requested but not required.
When inquiring or applying for this and other positions at Baltimore City Community College, please reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities within Baltimore City Community College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com