Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Applications, the Programmer/Analyst supports the needs of end users (staff, faculty and students) of the college ERP and provides maintenance to the ERP, including third-party application integrations.
Preferred and Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- 3-5 years of direct work experience with current application development methodologies, processes and practices, preferably in a higher education setting
- Python, Perl scripting
- Design, develop, build, modify, and maintain complex reports using MS SQL and other tools.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under a full workload with aggressive deadlines
- Demonstrated experience with the Software Development Life Cycle Process (Including Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies), capturing software requirements, software maintenance and promoting process improvement.
- Must be a proven problem solver, strategic planner, have excellent oral & written communication skills and is capable of data transformation and analysis.
When inquiring or applying for this and other positions at Baltimore City Community College, please reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities within Baltimore City Community College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com