Department Departments - Faculty of Sports Studies
Deadline 30 May 2021
Start date 1.7.2021
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies at Masaryk university announces an open competition for the position of Head of
Department of Sports (without a vacancy)
- University education, at least the academic title of PhD,
- active publishing and pedagogical activities in the given field,
- experience in team management,
- experience in teaching and its leadership,
- experience in research projects,
- professional experience in the relevant field,
- organizational and managerial skills,
- active knowledge of Czech and English.
The application must contain:
- copies of qualification documents (if the applicant is not in the record of the personnel department of the faculty),
- a detailed professional curriculum vitae, including an overview of pedagogical, publication and scientific research activities for the last five years,
- proposal of the development concept of the department for five years (with the indication of the expected activities in the first-year management of the department) in the following areas:
- science, research (including the concept of publishing and project activities),
- education (updating the offer of education, including organizational structures of the department and staff composition of the department and career growth of employees),
- social roles (building the excellent name of the faculty).
Start date: 1.7.2021
Applications for the selection procedure are accepted by the personnel department of the Faculty of Sports Studies Masaryk university until 30 May 2021 in the form of an e-application (www.muni.cz - vacancies).
In case of questions, please contact the personnel department of FSpS MU or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Apply: Please use the "Apply" Button Below or see the Job Description Above
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com.
Be first to receive notifications of new jobs in your specific area by signing up for Job Alerts Here.