equips Christian undergraduate, graduate, and online students for godly service and vocational distinction. We offer more than 150 programs of study, all from a distinctly biblical worldview.
The Cedarville University School of Pharmacy
seeks faculty applicants for a full-time clinical track or tenure track eligible position at the rank of Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor in the Department of Pharmacy Practice. Candidates should have an interest and expertise in the disciplines of ambulatory care, social administrative sciences, and/or public health. Other areas of interest and expertise will be considered based on departmental needs.
Primary responsibilities include didactic and experiential teaching, clinical and instructional scholarship, and service to the department, school, university, and the profession. Didactic teaching responsibility and course coordination would be assigned based upon the candidates' expertise and departmental needs. As a faculty member, the candidates will also maintain a clinical practice with primary responsibilities including managing clinical services, supervising doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) students completing experiential rotations and/or pharmacy residents, and developing and executing novel clinical programs. All Cedarville University School of Pharmacy faculty members engage in teaching, research, and service. Opportunities also exist for partnering with other health sciences disciplines in the region.
This position is subject to the University's verification of credentials and other information required by law and Cedarville University policies, including the successful completion of a background check. This position is pending budget approval. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.Position Requirements:
- PharmD with PGY-1 residency or portfolio documented equivalent
- PGY-2 training, fellowship training, or equivalent experience preferred
- Pharmacotherapy board certification or other board certification is preferred
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in Ohio
- Documented successful teaching experience
- Scholarship experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team member
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Committed to biblical integration in and out of the classroom
- Qualified applicant must be a born-again Christian
- Qualified candidates must agree with and be willing to abide by Cedarville University's Doctrinal Statement, Community Covenant and general Work Place Standards.
Learn more about the culture of Cedarville University through a faculty and staff testimonial video
. Listen as they share their hearts behind why they serve at our institution.
For consideration, an employment application must be completed on our online application website, including completion of a doctrinal questionnaire, submission of unofficial transcript copies, and a CV. All official inquiries should be directed to Jennifer Cochran (firstname.lastname@example.org
) Director of Academic Human Resource Services. Specific questions related to the position should be directed to Dr. Aleda Chen (email@example.com
) Interim Dean, School of Pharmacy.
To Apply: Please use the "Apply" Button Below or see the Job Description Above
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com.
Be first to receive notifications of new jobs in your specific area by signing up for Job Alerts Here.