Clinical Assistant Professor(EDAD)Agency
Texas A&M University - San AntonioDepartment
Department Of Educator & Leadership PreparationProposed Minimum Salary
San Antonio, TexasJob Type
Texas A&M University - San Antonio (TAMU-SA) seeks a dynamic leader to coordinate the Superintendent Studies at Texas A&M University San Antonio. This is a full-time Clinical Assistant Professor position (non tenure-track position). The position includes teaching, recruiting, and coordinating in the superintendent studies area. It will also be contributing actively to decisions affecting the Department of Educator Leadership and Preparation, as well as the College of Education and Human Development. This position reports to the Chair of the Department of Educator and Leadership Preparation.Required Education and Experience:
- Earned doctoral degree from an accredited institution of higher education in the field of education or a closely related discipline
- Current and Valid Superintendent Certification through the Texas Education Agency
- Experience in school administration
- Commitment and support for building collaborations with Local Education Agencies to transforming leadership education
- The successful candidate will have experience as a superintendent or assistant superintendent
- Experience working with schools in the Bexar County area
- Administrative experience at the level of Superintendent
- Applied experience in schools or closely related agencies
For additional information, please contact:
Department of Educator Leadership Preparation Texas A&M University-San Antonio
One University Way San Antonio, TX 78224
(210) 784-2507 Phone; (210) 784-2503 FaxAPPLICATION PROCESS:Please make sure to provide the following documents:
2) Resume to include three (3) professional references
2) Cover LetterFor detailed instructions on how to apply for any positions on our website, please use the following link:http://www.tamusa.edu/humanresources/job-opportunities/index.html Summary of Employee Benefitshttp://www.tamusa.edu/documents/hr/summary-of-employees-benefits-2019.pdf
Please ensure that all required documents are uploaded prior to submitting the application. Once application is submitted, no changes or revisions can be made.
In compliance with ADA, if accommodations are needed for the application process, please contact HR at (210) 784-2058.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To Apply: Please use the "Apply" Button Below or see the Job Description Above
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com.
Be first to receive notifications of new jobs in your specific area by signing up for Job Alerts Here.