NOTRE DAME COLLEGE
Notre Dame College, a Catholic institution in the tradition of the Sisters
of Notre Dame, educates a diverse population in the liberal arts for personal, professional, and global responsibility.TITLE:
Visiting Professor, Software DevelopmentDEPARTMENT:
Business Administration STATUS:
Temporary Fulltime, Non-tenure trackCLASSIFICATION:
Open until filledSTART DATE:
QUALIFICATIONS TO APPLY
a variety of courses in Software Development including C++, C# and Java Programming, Software Engineering, and Data Structures and
- Advise students.
- Maintain office hours.
- Ability to develop and assess student-learning outcomes at the
course and program level.
- Ability to teach diverse learners using a variety of teaching strategies.
HOW TO APPLY:
- MBA or a Master's degree in a technical field related to software development from an
accredited institution; DBA or PhD preferred
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or 18 graduate credit hours in
Software Development, Information Systems, Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Minimum of 3 years teaching
- Priority will be given to those applicants that have 5 plus years of working in the software development field
Please send a resume or curriculum vitae, cover letter and three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Apply: Please use the "Apply" Button Below or see the Job Description Above
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com.
Be first to receive notifications of new jobs in your specific area by signing up for Job Alerts Here.