The Physician Assistant (PA) Masters in Science Program in the School of Rehabilitation and Medical Sciences is recruiting for a full-time, 12-month, tenure-track faculty position. This faculty position will work under the direction of the Program Director in didactic phases of the program. The anticipated start date is August 2021 or an alternative negotiated start date. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. An attractive benefits package is available.
Duties and Responsibilities include
- Teaches courses in the ARC-PA accredited Physician Assistant program.
- Assists with student remediation practice.
- Supports on-going ARC-PA accreditation maintenance.
- Maintains commitment to the profession.
- Participates in the Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA).
- Participates in state and national organizations to support the educational mission of the program.
Graduate from an accredited Physician Assistant program; earned terminal degree in health related field (ABD may be considered); minimum three years clinical experience; current certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA); licensed or be eligible for licensure in the State of Michigan. Effective communication skills. Ability to travel throughout Michigan. Demonstrated commitment to diversity. Ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
To Apply: Please use the "Apply" Button Below or see the Job Description Above
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com.
Be first to receive notifications of new jobs in your specific area by signing up for Job Alerts Here.