- Teach graduate courses in our CACREP-accredited Counselor Education Programs.
- Applicant will
also be expected to teach at our WMU Grand Rapids Campus.
- Actively engage in research that supports the multicultural mission of
the department (including external funding).
- Clinically supervise practicum and internships students.
- Chair doctoral
dissertations in Counselor Education, committee work and professional service.
- Earned doctorate in Counselor Education from a CACREP-accredited program from an accredited institution.
- Must be a licensed
professional counselor or able to get licensed in Michigan.
- A demonstrated understanding and awareness of multicultural counseling
in Professional Counseling and Supervision.
- Ability to teach a broad range of counselor education courses.
- Experience with
technology and/or online teaching in educational settings.
- Strong identity as a counselor and counselor educator as evidenced by
active participation in counselor education professional organizations, and knowledge of, and commitment to, the CACREP accreditation
standards and process.
- Interest or experience in using advanced instructional
technologies to improve the teaching/learning process.
- Experience or a desire to teach Assessment courses.
- Publication in
professional journals and grant writing experience.
Qualified candidates should apply online at: http://www.wmich.edu/hr/jobs
Search for posting #0605558. Only applications
submitted through this site will be considered. Position is currently open and will remain open until filled.
To Apply: Please use the "Apply" Button Below or see the Job Description Above
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com.
Be first to receive notifications of new jobs in your specific area by signing up for Job Alerts Here.