This a tenure track faculty position in Business to begin August 2021. Responsibilities include a 24-credit hour teaching load in an
on-campus and distance learning formats, including introductory, upper-level and graduate-level courses in management. Additional
responsibilities include advising students, contributing to the development of new programs, and general service to the college. Saint
Mary-of-the-Woods Collège is committed to higher education in the tradition of the liberal arts and places special emphasis on
preparing students for leadership roles in a diverse and global society. The College offers campus-based undergraduate degree programs and
distance undergraduate and graduate programs. SMWC is located on a beautiful campus near Terre Haute, Indiana. Information about the college
and all academic programs may be found at smwc.edu. Responsibilities Include:
Teaching and advising
- Continuous instructional improvement
- Involvement in program planning
- Service to the College
- Engagement in scholarly activity
- Other duties as assigned Salary and rank based on qualifications and experience. Review of
applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
When applying, please include cover
letter, curriculum vitae, statement of teaching philosophy and three professional references.
- Master's degree in Business or related field, Terminal degree preferred
College-level teaching and familiarity with distance education preferred
- Commitment to teaching excellence and to
the mission of a liberal arts college
- The ability to also teach accounting, leadership or marketing courses
To Apply: Please use the "Apply" Button Below or see the Job Description Above
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com.
Be first to receive notifications of new jobs in your specific area by signing up for Job Alerts Here.