Crowley's Ridge College invites applications for a full-time, nine-month faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor. The
anticipated start date for this position is August, 2021. Review of applications will begin immediately.Position
Poised for growth and expansion of degree offerings, CRC is seeking innovative, motivated, and experienced
individuals committed to the development and improvement of education for pre-service teachers. The job requires responsible instructional
work to facilitate pre-service teachers' comprehension and application of concepts, skills, and behaviors that contribute to their
future work as tomorrow's educators. This position exists to provide educational services to traditional and nontraditional students
on campus, as well as possible online courses. Essential Functions:The successful candidate
- Provide an engaging learning experience for students.
- Collaborate with a committee of professionals to
develop, modify, and continually improve curriculum.
- Establish successful relationships ensuring student success through the active
advising of students.
- Effectively integrate the use of technology in instruction, where appropriate.
- Serve on committees,
- A master's degree with minimum of 18 semester hours in the
discipline; terminal degree preferred.
- A strong commitment to a Christian lifestyle and Christian education is required. Preference
is given to active members of the Church of Christ.
- Curriculum vitae/resume.
- Unofficial transcripts.
- List of three references.
Send application documents to Erica Richardson (firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: Please use the "Apply" Button Below or see the Job Description Above
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com.
Be first to receive notifications of new jobs in your specific area by signing up for Job Alerts Here.