Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain institutional and grant-related compliance with federal (FCC, CPB), state (MSAC), and College reporting requirements and work intimately with the Finance (including annual audit), Procurement and Accounts Payable Departments at the station’s licensee BCCC (Baltimore City Community College).
- Manage and track all revenue and expenditures and provide weekly and monthly reports.
- Assist management with establishing short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Work with station vendors and other businesses that interact with WBJC
- Manage general office-related portions of WBJC business.
- Work closely with the Membership, Engineering and Programming teams to coordinate WBJC’s operations including on-air fundraising as needed and also assist in any other special station events, and social functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
When inquiring or applying for this and other positions at Baltimore City Community College, please reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities within Baltimore City Community College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com