JOB OBJECTIVES: Customer service focused and team-oriented individual with great attention to detail to professionally serve the clinic patients and the interns.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• A minimum of six (6) months of general office experience.
• Bilingual is a plus factor.
• Good English grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Proven outstanding job attendance.
• Visual acuity to use a keyboard and view a computer terminal. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp.
• May require ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; or the ability to stand and walk.
• Ability to occasionally lift, carry and/or move light to medium weight up to twenty-five (25) exerting up to twenty-five (25) pounds of force.
• Must be able reach and place items on shelving 66” high.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Apply Here: https://www.parker.edu/job-postings/
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Parker University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com