This is a 1.0 FTE, Tenure Track faculty position with City College at Montana State University Billings.
The A&P Instructor will teach all lecture and laboratory courses associated with a two-semester, 200-level human anatomy and physiology course offered by City College. The candidate must be able to work alone to develop required syllabi and lesson plans, develop goals and objectives, evaluate student progress, request and maintain laboratory supplies and equipment, prepare and maintain required documentation, ensure laboratory safety and security requirements are met, and meet with students, staff and other educators to discuss student progress, as required.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED BY THE POSITION
• A demonstrably solid understanding of human anatomy and physiology.
• Knowledge of pedagogical practice and theory.
• Knowledge of the mission of postsecondary technical education.
• Knowledge of academic course standards.
• Skill to work cooperatively with students, faculty and staff.
• Skill in the preparation and delivery of course content.
• Skill in making timely decisions.
• Skill in the operation of computers and job-related software programs.
• Skill in decision-making and problem solving.
• Skill in interpersonal relations and in dealing with the public.
• Skill in oral and written communication.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Montana State University Billings and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com