Colorado State University Libraries will establish and maintain a pool of librarians from which future appointments to temporary positions may be made. Appointments may be part-time or full-time, depending on the nature of the position and the duties assigned. This temporary librarian pool is anticipated to remain continuously active through May 17, 2021.
Various assignments may include:
• Research assistance, including virtual, text, and/or chat reference support.
• Library instruction for classes and groups.
• Collection management analysis or activities in support of specific academic disciplines.
• Access service support, including circulation and shelving projects.
• Cataloging and metadata creation.
• Digitization and archival processing.
• Special projects.
Rank is at the Instructor (faculty) level. Faculty may select from several insurance options for medical, life, dental, and personal disability insurance, as well as retirement plans. Full-time faculty earn 24 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave annually. Optional deferred compensation.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Colorado State University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com