This position provides professional support and leadership for a variety of activities including training, reporting, and exercising leadership in data and process analysis with respect to assessment and continuous quality improvement. The Assessment Coordinator represents the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Planning by collaborating across the University community, including service on committees, as needed.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED FROM: Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Planning
SUPERVISION GIVEN TO WHOM: N/A
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate faculty and departmental support for assessment and evaluation.
- Coordinate training faculty and staff in the design of meaningful assessment, which will produce results that can inform and further continuous quality improvement.
- Work with institutional constituencies that originate data to ensure that institutional assessment data is accessible, accurate, reliable, meaningful, and meets the requirements and needs of the university; resolve issues as required.
- Coordinate and execute systematic gathering, analyzing, managing, and interpreting assessment data.
- Work closely with academic program directors and deans to support their mission, program objectives, student learning outcomes, and student learning objectives.
- Work closely with University directors to support their mission, core functions, outcomes, and action items.
- Responsible for reporting on aspects to help ensure that curricular and student engagement comply with University Strategic Plan reporting needs.
- Responsible for assisting academic department(s) in General Education assessment.
- Provide expertise and support for implementation of research projects with regard to assessment and continuous quality improvement.
- Extract data from software systems to provide routine and complex reports, as needed; resolve issues as required.
- Adhere to federal and university policies regarding access to, use of, and release of confidential information and data security.
- Prepare and maintain accurate and complete records, files, documentation, or audit of work performed so that they are easily accessible.
Apply Here: https://www.parker.edu/job-postings/
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Parker University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com