The Marketing Coordinator will help support Parker University’s marketing efforts in the management of print and technology-based initiatives to improve recruitment, marketing, and student engagement strategies.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED FROM: Director of Marketing
SUPERVISION GIVEN TO WHOM: N/A
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to supporting the Director of Marketing in the following:
- Weekly and monthly reporting to support Enrollment goals including lead, application and start counts programmatically
- Support community and event activities by coordinating supplies needed per event.
- Work and help manage certain community and event functions
- Maintain enrollment and event inventory items including enrollment card for all programs, giveaway items, booth set up materials, etc.
- Support marketing’s efforts at all recurring university and seminar events (Parker Power Weekend, Open House, Seminars, Summer Jam, Trade Shows, Chamber events, etc.)
- Develop an understanding for our markets, target audience, and opportunities and challenges facing these
- Suggest advertising, promotional and event marketing activities designed to help the University reach goals
- Assist in developing fiscal year marketing plans and budget
- Help ensure that all marketing activities contribute to meet marketing goals, strategic objectives of the university, and support the overall brand messaging strategy of the university
- Assist in developing advertising and promotional material to support marketing initiatives
- Gather and organize campaign information
- Research where necessary to determine events beneficial to reaching both prospective students for the University and patients for various organizations on campus
- Other job responsibilities as given by the Director of Marketing
Preferred and Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business marketing, public relations or communications required.
- Two or more years of marketing experience in marketing is preferred.
- Must be a self-starter. Be able to interpret director-level direction and implement tactical steps with nominal oversight.
- Must exhibit excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; strong organizational and project management skills; leadership skills; think strategically; team player; work with diverse personalities and departments; creative thinker.
- Visual acuity to use a keyboard and view a computer terminal. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp.
- May require ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; or the ability to stand and walk.
- Ability to occasionally lift, carry and/or move light to medium weight up to twelve (12) pounds and/or exert up to twelve (12) pounds of force.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Apply Here: https://www.parker.edu/job-postings/
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Parker University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com