- Plans, develops, coordinates and administers policies, processes, programs, and activities to support college employee relations and equity programs and activities.
- Serves as subject matter expert and consults with management, staff and faculty regarding employee relations, equity and general human resource policies/procedures and regulatory compliance issues.
- Develops and disseminates communications, including administrative directives, procedures, forms, brochures, etc. in various formats to the college community on policy/procedural changes, current and new legislation to promote and encourage compliance.
- Develops, administers, and monitors college programs and activities in support of CCBC’s commitment to fairness, inclusion, equity, non-discrimination and Affirmation Action.
- Remains current on all areas related to federal, state and local employment, civil rights and labor laws. Maintains awareness of new and revised federal and state employment, benefit, affirmative action and equal opportunity legislation, regulations and judicial rulings.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
Preferred and Required Qualifications
Master's Degree in Human Resources or a related field plus five years of related experience is required, J.D. degree, PHR or SPHR preferred. Proficient working with all Microsoft Office programs, including database applications; excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills. Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing with violation points less than five (5).
For best consideration please apply by December 11, 2020.
When inquiring or applying for positions at the Community College of Baltimore County please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities within the Community College of Baltimore County and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com