1. Generate invoices and process payments.
2. Perform dunning for students and agencies.
3. Research and verify student and/or agency account information and verify accuracy of data in financial management systems.
4. Develop and maintain spreadsheets for tracking collections.
5. Review monthly reports and process adjustments on accounts.
6. Coordinate accounts receivable billing and collection functions.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
High school diploma with five years of related experience, Associates degree and three years related experiences preferred. Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications.
When inquiring or applying for positions at the Community College of Baltimore County please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities within the Community College of Baltimore County and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com