Overview of position: Summary of position's responsibilities
A Contractual Security Guard is responsible for the:
1. Guarding buildings, grounds, parking areas on campus
2. Perform watch posts and periodic rounds inside and outside of the college's facilities.
3. Perform key tours and building checks.
4. Maintain logs for visitors and personnel.
5. Post flags and related duties.
6. Enforce agency rules and regulations.
7. Patrol campuses, reporting suspected crimes, accidents or questionable or suspicious situations and activities.
8. Write detailed reports.
9. Issue College ID's and assists with basic office functions operating equipment such as telephones and copiers.
10. Send and receive radio communications including serving as a dispatcher as required.
11. Perform parking enforcement and traffic control functions.
12. Answer and reset fire alarms.
13. Provide occasional driving services.
When inquiring or applying for this and other positions at Baltimore City Community College, please reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities within Baltimore City Community College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com