- Establish the vision, strategy, and priorities for the Marketing and Communications teams to advance the college's brand position among vital internal and external stakeholders.
- Build strategic, integrated and comprehensive multi-media communications for diverse audiences that build credit and non-credit enrollment, organizational visibility, credibility and engagement.
- Conduct research, analyze market data and media trends, and identify industry standards and best practices to develop, assess and refine communication strategies designed primarily to recruit, engage and retain students.
- Manage budget and personnel resources of Marketing, Media Relations, Creative Services and Printing Services departmental units that provide multi-location support to all areas of the college including the President's Office, Enrollment and Student Services, Instruction, Institutional Advancement, Administrative Services, and Continuing Education.
- Oversee the collaboration among internal and external individuals, groups and organizations to ensure the planning and implementation of projects, initiatives and events will attract new and continued enrollment, which encourage student success, and generate public support.
- Provide inclusive team leadership that inspires creativity, adopts new technology, implements best practices, and maximizes opportunities.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
Master's degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business or a related field. A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in marketing, higher education and/or communications-related leadership. Of the ten (10) years of experience, five (5) of those years must be in a managerial role. Demonstrated understanding of, and experience with brand strategy, integrated marketing, media relations, crisis communications, market research, social media, search engine optimization and best web practices for credit and non-credit markets. Experience overseeing and/or managing major marketing projects, such as website redesign, brand roll out, name change or logo redesign.
For best consideration, please apply by November 1, 2020.
When inquiring or applying for positions at the Community College of Baltimore County please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities within the Community College of Baltimore County and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com