1. Provides one-on-one, small group and/or online instructional assistance to students.
2. Plans and prepares for tutorial sessions by reviewing course materials, researching on-line resources, etc.
3. Documents time spent with each student and identifies material covered.
4. Participates in orientation and Tutor training.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
1. Completed 45 college credits with GPA of 3.0 or higher the Course(s) to be tutored and an overall GPA of 3.0.
2. Faculty recommendation.
3. Demonstrated subject area competence.
4. Experience working with students with disabilities desirable
When inquiring or applying for positions at the Community College of Baltimore County please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities within the Community College of Baltimore County and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com