Overview of position: Summary of position's responsibilities
The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for:
1. Adjunct instructors are hired to instruct students in the clinical/laboratory/classroom setting and must be knowledgeable in their subject matter as well have training and experience.
2. Based upon approved syllabus, design & teach assigned class or lab leveraging digital content and multimedia sources. Adhere to course syllabus following established institutional guidelines.
3. Monitor and complete required reports on student progress; provide support to students as necessary.
4. Assist in maintenance of the Pharmacy Technician classroom and lab; communicate with Pharmacy placement/clinical coordinators.
5. Assist students in preparing for state certification and national certification exams.
6. Evaluate students' progress and provide appropriate feedback on daily basis to inform student of progress and completion of course/program requirements established by institutional policy.
7. Provide virtual and hands-on instruction and practical training to create an engaging learning environment both remotely and in person.
8. Provide instruction to adult learners with varying educational levels, abilities, and backgrounds and is able to appropriately adapt and deliver material to multiple experience levels.
9. Make recommendations for program improvements as appropriate and required.
Interfaces regularly with project team and other instructors and attends scheduled meetings.
10. Maintain confidentiality of student records and other sensitive subject matter.
11. Perform related duties as required.
When inquiring or applying for this and other positions at Baltimore City Community College, please reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities within Baltimore City Community College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com