The Afro-American University of Central Africa (AAUCA) has commenced a comprehensive global search for the appointment of junior and senior professors for reinforcing its teaching faculty staff. This constitutes an excellent opportunity for young teachers to become part of an educational institution that seeks to become a reference of the Equatorial Guinean and international higher education, very particularly thanks to the strong support granted by the national government and the strategic vision that drives the Organization.
The Department of Sciences is making significant investment in new academic positions to support its strategic development within the next years to enable the Department to be an active player in its field. Consequently, one (1) position for a Anatomy, Biology, Botanic and Human Physiology is available.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications and skills:
1) A Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees from a reputable university in the following fields:
a. Medicine and/or Biologic Sciences;
b. Master’s and Doctoral degrees in Medical Sciences, Biology Sciences or related discipline;
2) Proven experience of at least three (3) years in the teaching of Anatomy, , Botanic and Human Physiology;
3) Native or near-native speaker competence in Spanish;
4) Fluency in English language (reading, writing and speaking as the language of instruction is English). For those who are not native speakers, a valid English Proficiency Test document is required;
5) Communication skills and ability to transmit knowledge to their undergraduate students in a highly multicultural environment;
6) Commitment to high quality teaching and fostering a positive learning environment for students;
7) A good team player with the ability to work harmoniously with colleagues and students of all cultures and backgrounds;
8) Quality-oriented, innovative and willing to be part of a team who will contribute to the development of an academic and research excellence pole in Central Africa;
9) Excellent interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
How to apply:
1) Interested applicants are requested to email their curriculum vitae and personal statement to email@example.com by indicating the vacancy title “Junior Professor of Anatomy, Biology, Botanic and Human Physiology – Department of Sciences” on the email’s subject;
2) The curriculum vitae submitted shall affix a recent photo (45mm x 35mm with no less than 150 pixels of quality);
3) Only complete applications (curriculum vitae + personal statement + photo) will be considered;
4) Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview;
5) Applications will close at 23:00 GMT on August 16, 2020.
When inquiring or applying for positions at The Afro-American University of Central Africa, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at The Afro-American University of Central Africa and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com