Non Tenure-Track Faculty Position In Finance
Georgia Institute of Technology
The Finance group in the Scheller College of Business at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, Georgia is seeking candidates for an academic non tenure-track faculty position to begin fall 2018. The chosen candidate will have active teaching and service commitments. The salary is competitive with leading research universities.
Principal tasks will include: curriculum/syllabus design, content and materials development, teaching, and service activities. The selected candidate(s) will be expected to complete activities and support for developing and teaching undergraduate and/or graduate students, depending on chosen candidateís degree certification.
The Finance faculty are very collaborative and provide a highly supportive environment for all College personnel. When considering MBA programs in all business schools, the College is ranked in the top 30 by both Bloomberg BusinessWeek and US News. The research accomplishments are available at www.scheller.gatech.edu/finance.
The Finance group has 10 doctoral students in residence and enrolls between two to three students each year. All faculty members are expected to work actively with Ph.D. students on research projects. The College has a high-tech, $1 million trading floor to prepare students for careers in investment banking and financial services.
The preferred qualifications for this position are as follows:
- A substantial base of experience in teaching undergraduate and graduate students
- A reputation for business excellence
- A PhD; a masterís degree is the minimum degree level
To apply, please send the following no later than June 15, 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A cover letter and vita indicating your education and relevant experience. The vita should include the last ten years of work history. If applicable, please also include private and public institutions of higher learning, degree information, research and/or service interests, and other relevant information.
- A minimum of three names including the contact information of one personal and two professional references.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the Georgia Institute of Technology and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com