- Completion of Montclair's application form is required. Attach copy of College diploma or transcripts to application. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of applications.
- Applications will be taken on an continuous basis, and candidates will be notified as openings occur.
- Candidates possessing the highest qualifications will be asked to participate in a structured oral interview.
- Names of successful candidates will be placed on an eligibility list from which a selection will be made. The City Manager will make the final appointments upon recommendations of the Human Services Director.
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a fingerprint screen and a preemployment physical, including a drug screening, prior to hiring.
City application forms are available at the reception desk, City Hall, 5111 Benito Street, Montclair, CA, 91763, or on-line at www.cityofmontclair.org. Completed and signed applications must be returned to City Hall, Personnel Division. Applications will be taken on a continuous basis, and candidates will be notified as openings occur.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the City of Montclairand at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency