The VEST post-doctoral training program offers training experience in education science. VEST fellows receive three core experiences:
- Strong mentoring with a senior investigator focused on the demanding and technical aspects of producing high quality scholarship (theory, design, intervention development, use of rigorous methods, writing, etc.). Trainees engage in a mentored, collaborative program of research where they formulate research questions, select research designs, implement research studies, collaborate with district partners, analyze data, write papers, and present findings.
- Immersion in an intellectually challenging and scientifically rigorous community of scholarship. Opportunities include engagement in work-in-progress meetings with faculty, other post-docs and students; involvement in specialized training institutes and courses; self-evaluation processes to align training experiences and career goals; and involvement with visiting scholars.
- Engagement in a research-practice partnership with state departments of education and/or school districts.
Visit our Web page.
(The link above opens a new window. Close the window to return here.)
Post-Doctoral Research Associate
- Charlottesville, VA United States
- The Center for Advanced Study of Teaching and Learning in the University of Virginia in the Curry School of Education seeks highly qualified applicants for two 2-year post-doctoral positions.