Toccoa Falls College
The candidate participates in selecting and advising students; curriculum development; program revisions and evaluations; textbook selection; teaching in the classroom, clinical setting, and simulation laboratory; evaluation of student achievement; and other activities as assigned and in accordance with the mission and purposes of the College and the Department of Nursing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the mission and philosophy of Toccoa Falls College and the Department of Nursing.
- Promote teaching-learning practices and environments (classroom, clinical setting, simulation lab) that support the achievement of course objectives and expected student outcomes.
- Collaborate with colleagues and others in developing, implementing, and evaluating instructional programs to meet relevant learning outcomes.
- Prepare course syllabi, programs of study, exams, audiovisual materials and other teaching learning activities that facilitate student learning experiences.
- Demonstrate achievement of faculty outcomes which contribute to the attainment of the College and Department of Nursing’s mission and goals.
- Participate in assessment and evaluation of course objectives, goals, and student outcomes as required by the College, Georgia Board of Nursing, and The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Foster professional relationships with clinical practice settings, the Department of Nursing, and the College.
- Participate in academic advising and counseling of pre-nursing and nursing students consistent with current Department of Nursing requirements and Christian values.
- Engage in professional development activities, including national and regional professional organizations.
- Earned doctorate preferred. A Master of Nursing is required.
- Must have at least five years of experience in the nursing profession and at least one year of nursing education experience.
- Academically and experientially prepared for the areas in which they teach.
- Must hold an unencumbered Georgia RN license.
- A mature Christian walk, full affirmation of the college’s mission and statement of faith, willingness to abide by the lifestyle requirements of the institution.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience in and understanding of direct marketing, telemarketing, student accounts, and sales cycles.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing client/customer relationship management (CRM), e-marketing, and website technologies to recruit students;
- Knowledge of marketing and willingness to stay on the leading edge of skills and techniques in student recruitment, especially in the Christian college market;
- Working knowledge of all programs offered to students, as well as other student services;
- Exceptional leadership abilities, including the ability to relate well with people, the ability to train, develop, and motivate a team;
- Knowledge of college athletic programs;
- Excellent analytical, organizational, troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Strong communication skills (including writing, speaking, and interpersonal).
- Maintain the confidentiality of information, data and records;
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills in the performance of job duties;
- Demonstrate good organizational and communication skills in the performance of job duties;
- Perform other duties in accordance with this position as deemed necessary by the President.
Information and Application Process Instructions
- Application Process: A cover letter and resume, along with a completed TFC staff application should be sent to:
Mary Kaye Ritchey, Director of Human Resources,
Toccoa Falls College, 107 Kincaid Dr. MSC750,
Toccoa Falls, GA 30598
or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review will begin immediately and the position will remain open until filled. The TFC staff application can be found at http://www.tfc.edu/employment/ . All application materials must be submitted in order for a candidate to be considered.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Toccoa Falls College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
more information or to submit your resume you can contact
Mary Kaye Ritchey
as shown below.
If you apply for this position, please say you saw it first on www.AcademicCareers.com. Thank you.
Mary Kaye Ritchey
Send your resume for this job...
Tell a Friend About This Job
Enter your friend's email address...