Vice President for Advancement
Toccoa Falls College
Primary responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive fund raising plan.
- Develop and maintain relationships with alumni, parents, community leaders, Christian Missionary and Alliance church representatives, and those in the broader community who care about TFC and those who want to learn more about the college.
- Serve as the staff representative on the Board of Trustees advancement committee.
- Manage a portfolio of donor prospects. Travel independently or with the President to meet college stakeholders.
- Develop and manage the advancement office budget.
- Understand federal and state laws as they relate to charitable giving and estate planning.
- Understand capital campaign strategies and implementation.
- Travel throughout the country to complete the advancement goals of the College.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the President.
The successful candidate will have a deep personal relationship with Jesus Christ and be an active member of a local evangelical church. Candidates must agree with the statement of faith provided by the college. All candidates must have the ability to put others above themselves as they work with various constituents. Candidates must have a true heart for helping others and the desire to develop new friends and relationships for the college.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess a bachelorís degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
A masterís degree is preferred. Candidates should have a minimum of five years of significant development/advancement experience and must provide evidence of knowledge in the areas of capital campaigns, major gifts, planned giving, annual fund, and estate planning.
During the application process, candidates are required to provide evidence of successfully asking for and receiving major gifts.
Application Process: A cover letter and resume, along with a completed TFC staff application should be sent to:
Mary Kaye Ritchey, Director of Human Resources,
Toccoa Falls College, 107 Kincaid Dr. MSC750,
Toccoa Falls, GA 30598
or via email to email@example.com.
Review will begin immediately and the position will remain open until filled.
The TFC staff application can be found at http://www.tfc.edu/employment/ . All application materials must be submitted in order for a candidate to be considered.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Toccoa Falls College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com