Assistant Vice President for Distance Learning and Summer Session
Winona State University
As our Assistant Vice President, in collaboration with other Deans, you will be responsible for leading the transformation and development of self-sustaining distance learning programs.
- enhancing the campus-based academic program offerings to extend the reach of Winona State University beyond its Winona and Rochester campuses,
- responding to academic program and workforce development needs in alignment with Winona State University and Minnesota State Strategic Plans, and
- providing access to higher education for the communities served. Additionally, you will be responsible for providing strategic leadership for the growth, management and coordination of the Summer Session for the university.
Minimum qualifications for this position are:
- a Doctorate (JD, Ed.D. Ph.D.) from a regionally accredited institution. Serious consideration will be given for those who hold a Masterís Degree from a regionally accredited institution and have extensive experience supervising and developing extended and distance learning units;
- at least five years of progressively responsible leadership, supervisory, and/or managerial experience in higher education or related leadership experience; and
- experience in extended learning, distance education, professional continuing education, workforce development, customized training, and adult learner programs.
For a complete job description and information on applying for this position, please go to www.governmentjobs.com/careers/winona
Review of applications begins February 27, 2017.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Winona State University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com