Clinical Assistant Professor
University of Arkansas
The Department of Supply Chain Management in the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas invites applications and nominations for a non-tenure‐track clinical position in Supply Chain Management at the Assistant or Associate level, beginning spring or fall 2019. The desired candidate is expected to teach a 4/4 load, with a mix of face-to-face, blended, or online courses, as needed. The candidate will also be expected to fulfill University, College and Departmental service requirements consistent with the rank.
Required Qualifications: Candidates must:
- Have a Ph.D. (not DBA) in supply chain management or a related field by the time the candidate begins the position.
- Demonstrated ability to become classified as Scholarly Academic by AACSB standards through previous publication in peer-reviewed supply chain management journal(s).
- Demonstrated record of high-quality teaching.
- Have experience teaching courses related to supply chain management, such as purchasing/procurement, logistics, or operations.
Preferred Qualifications: The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience teaching courses with a high degree of student-industry interaction.
- Experience teaching courses in face-to-face, hybrid/blended, and online formats.
- Experience teaching a wide range of supply chain management related courses.
- Demonstrated service to college and department initiatives.
- Demonstrated active participation in a supply chain management professional association.
To be actively considered for this position, interested candidates must submit a brief cover letter and curriculum vitae (including at least three references that will be contacted at a later date) via the applicant portal: http://jobs.uark.edu/postings/28611.
The University of Arkansas is an equal opportunity institution committed to achieving diversity in its faculty. Therefore, the university is especially interested in applications from qualified candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our academic departments. The university welcomes applications without regard to race/color, sex, gender, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, religion, marital or parental status, protected veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law. Persons must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States on the first day of employment. All applicant information is subject to public disclosure under the Arkansas Freedom of Information Act.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the University of Arkansas and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com