199034 - Student Accounts Operations Coordinator
Student Accounts Operations Coordinator
Job Code 199034
Part-time, 20 hours per week, 12 months
Clark University’s Financial Services department seeks to fill the part-time position of Student Accounts Operations Coordinator. The Students Accounts Operations Coordinator will perform the daily clerical components of the Student Accounts Department as well as cashiering responsibilities by providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external constituents served.
This individual will report to the Assistant Director of Student Account Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Included in a range of responsibilities, the Coordinator will:
- Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate parties.
- Apply application of payments daily.
- Pick up SPS payments daily and bring pouch to Business Office once a week as well as distribute mail once a week on appropriate day for Cashier’s Office.
- Run Financial Aid receipts daily.
- Monitor check run daily and distribute checks appropriately.
- Act as liaison for departments on campus regarding billing and charges for student’s accounts.
- Cashier as necessary and maintain own cash drawer daily.
- Assist the Assistant Director of Student Account Operations, and work as part of the Student Accounts Team in regard to billing, Clearance Day, refunds, and any other “team” projects throughout the academic year.
- Apply monthly interest calculations and apply to student accounts.
- Order printing materials and supplies for the Student Accounts and Cashier area.
- Assist with 3rd party billing.
- Perform Other Duties as assigned.
This is a part-time, 20 hours per week, 12 month position with excellent benefits which include vacation, sick leave, generous retirement plan, free use of campus fitness center and many more.
Review of applications will begin July 11, 2018. Starting rate will be $15.00 to $15.50/hr. commensurate with skills and experience.
Please email résumé and cover letter to Applicants must reference Job code 199034 in the subject line to be considered for this position.
Clark University embraces equal opportunity and affirmative action as core values: we believe that cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity is fundamental to the success of our students, our employees and our community. This commitment applies to every aspect of education, services, and employment policies and practices at Clark. Our commitment to diversity informs our efforts in recruitment, hiring and retention. All positions at Clark share in the responsibility for building a community that values diversity and the uniqueness of others by exhibiting integrity and respect in interacting with all members of the Clark community to create an atmosphere of fairness and belonging. We strongly encourage members from historically underrepresented communities, inclusive of all women, to apply.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Clark University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com