Admissions Operations Assistant
Otis College of Art and Design
The Admissions Operations Assistant provides support services for Admissions focusing primarily on coding and entering data into the CRM and centralized database. This position ensures the accuracy of data entered and supports office operations and overall productivity. This position reports directly to the Assistant Director of Admissions Operations.
- Enters data into Banner, Slate CRM, databases, and/or spreadsheets. Verifies the accuracy and completeness of data entered. Corrects errors and duplicate records.
- Reviews and processes documents (transcripts, test score reports) and/or lists (including inquiries) for entry into a database. Verifies electronic documents and/or data and updates database accordingly.
- Evaluates academic records and calculates GPA conversions as necessary.
- Generates routine reports, queries, printouts, and/or lists utilizing a centralized database.
- Monitors inventory of office supplies, publications, and/or promotional items. Maintains an adequate stock. Assists in receiving, storing, and distributing supplies and/or promotional materials.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail and packages including packing and lifting boxes for shipment and inventory. Prepares shipment of materials for events and school visits.
- Sends and distributes electronic mail. Scans and indexes correspondence.
- Provides backup support and relief coverage within the office, as needed. Assists others in a variety of office operations.
- Attends department meetings and trainings as assigned. May serve on committees as requested and/or participate in special assignments or short-term projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Combined experience/education may substitute for minimum education. College degree preferred. A minimum of 2 years of general office experience is required, preferably in higher education setting. Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner is required. Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and relational databases preferred. Individual must be comfortable working under tight deadlines and with high volumes of data entry. Some light physical activity is required for this position including bending and stooping. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
Interested candidates must apply via Otisí website at https://otis.simplehire.com to be considered for the position.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the Otis College of Art and Design and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com