University of Memphis
The Loewenberg College of Nursing invites applications for a tenure-track position as Assistant/Associate Professor.
The following minimum qualifications are desired:
- Earned PhD or Doctorate in nursing or related field from an accredited school; eligible if near completion of a doctoral degree study;
- Tenure-track positions require a research doctorate in nursing or a related field, with a record of funded research or demonstrated potential for developing a program of research.
- Preference given for individuals with established programs of research and publications, as well as, clinical expertise in the areas of Health Equity, Adult Health, Mental Health, Acute Care, Gerontology, Community Health and/or APRN.
- Previous teaching experience at graduate program level preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of full-time, or equivalent, clinical experience as a practicing registered nurse and/or teaching expertise in mental health, acute care or FNP.
- A current, unrestricted RN licensure in the State of Tennessee or eligibility for licensure in Tennessee.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will remain open until the position is filled. Rank, tenure, and salary are competitive and commensurate with professional background and experience.
This listing is intended to inform prospective candidates of the factors upon which their candidacies will be evaluated. The absence of one or more of these factors will not necessarily cause a candidate to be removed from consideration.
To apply, visit our website at https://workforum.memphis.edu/postings/16497
The University of Memphis is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. We urge all qualified applicants to apply for this position. Appointment will be based on qualifications as they relate to position requirements without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, or veteran status.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the University of Memphis and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com