International Adjunct Faculty
New Jersey City University
Situated in Jersey City, New Jersey City University (NJCU), has a liberal arts mission that is undergoing a tremendous transformation to become a viable force to Hudson County and its surrounding areas. NJCU has strategically focused on four key areas:
- Enhancing student success through excellence in teaching at the undergraduate level
- Building a dynamic School of Business
- Investing in Health & Sciences
- Elevating the arts
The Chemistry Department at New Jersey City University is seeking adjunct faculty instructors to teach a variety of basic and advanced undergraduate courses in its International Program starting Fall 2018.
- Successful candidates will have experience in teaching a variety of basic and advanced undergraduate chemistry courses. These include traditional areas (general, organic, physical) as well as other chemistry fields (polymer, materials, electrochemistry, computer applications in chemical engineering and green chemistry) at the undergraduate level.
- Appointments are available to teach in China for the fall, spring and summer sessions during a four week period.
- Experience studying/living/working abroad desirable.
- Instruction will be in English with a strong commitment to excellence in teaching.
To be considered please submit your application, a current curriculum vitae, evidence of conducting and teaching effectiveness, statement of teaching philosophy and a list of three references with contact information and cover letter via electronic submission:
To apply: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=NJCU&cws=1&rid=866
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at New Jersey City University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com