Faculty of Accounting
Abu Dhabi University
Abu Dhabi University has been dedicated to offering internationally benchmarked undergraduate and postgraduate programs and has become one of the region’s leading centers of academic excellence. We have a vibrant and cosmopolitan student population of more than 7,000 students from over 70 nationalities enrolled in 24 undergraduate programs and 19 postgraduate programs, including our prestigious DBA.
- Abu Dhabi University is the first and only private higher education institution in the UAE to receive international accreditation from one of the six official accreditation bodies in the USA, the Western
- Association of Schools and Colleges’ Senior College and University Commission (WASC).
- The College of Engineering has earned international accreditation from ABET for five of its engineering and IT programs. In addition, the Bachelor of Architecture is the first & only program in the UAEto receive validation for the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA), pending the final RIBA board approval.
- The College of Business Administration is within the niche ranks of only 1% of the world’s business programs that have earned international accreditation from both AACSB and EQUIS.
Building on this success, we are now looking to appoint new top-caliber faculty members and education leaders from prestigious higher education institutions.
The College of Business Administration (COBA) at ADU is AACSB and EQUIS accredited and has over 1,500 students enrolled in its Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral programs. COBA is currently inviting applications for faculty appointments at all ranks for Fall 2018 in the following discipline: Accounting
COBA Faculty members report to the Dean/Associate Deans, and participate in the growth and development of the University. Faculty members will be engaged in teaching in the undergraduate and/or postgraduate programs, involved in research activities, and committed to university service.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An earned doctorate from an accredited institute in a discipline within specialization.
- A record of outstanding achievement in higher education and scholarship.
- Successful university teaching experience, relevant to the academic rank.
- Strong research record or potential for publications and research.
- Experience in working with people from different ethnic backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills, a commitment to the importance of scholarship and diversity, a spirit of entrepreneurship and an understanding of the role of the university in economic development.
- Familiarity with the new teaching media, visual communication and the need to equip students with the varied skills they must have to succeed in an ever-changing media environment.
Competitive tax-free compensation & benefits package
To apply please visit:
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Abu Dhabi University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com