Campus Safety Officer
Otis College of Art and Design
Otis College of Art and Design is currently accepting applications for a Special Events Coordinator. The Special Events Coordinator is a full-time, non-exempt position that reports to the Development and Special Events Director. This position assists the individual giving team in implementing a variety of special events for the Institutional Advancement Division (IA) and provides general administrative support to the fundraising directors. The individual must apply judgment, discretion, and initiative, often while acting independently, in performing administrative and clerical tasks to support day-to-day departmental initiatives, special events and meetings organized by the Institutional Advancement Office.
Interested candidates must apply via Otis’ website at https://otis.simplehire.com to be considered for the position.
- Assists with the preparation and implementation of annual events, including but not limited to the Scholarship Benefit & Fashion Show and the Report on the Creative Economy, Annual Exhibition, and The Group scholarship luncheon
- Assists with the planning, preparation, and execution of designated special events including, but not limited to The Group scholarship luncheon and Board of Governors events
- Works directly with Alumni Relations on selected alumni initiatives, meetings and events
- Prepares mailing lists and invitations for events
- Works with The Group scholarship student recipients in assembling their profiles and exhibiting their work at the annual Group scholarship luncheon
- Interfaces with outside suppliers, such as printers and mail houses, on Institutional Advancement projects
- Runs errands as needed in preparation for meetings and events; responsible for inventory of supplies and material needed at special events
- Supports overall Institutional Advancement Division as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. Otis College of Art and Design reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the Otis College of Art and Design and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com