Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine
Job Summary: Facilitates the transfer of technologies emerging from basic research in the field of regenerative medicine. Researches, prepares, writes and edits scientific publications for science journals, grant proposals, grant reports and regulatory documents.
Reports To: Director
- Partner with Principal Investigators and Authors in writing, editing and preparation of publication manuscripts, grant applications, regulatory documents, etc.
- Recommend changes/edits to ensure the most persuasive product consistent with the Authorís intended plan.
- Accurately interpret publication submission requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate publication submission.
- Prepare detailed reports and provide updates to administration on manuscript submissions as requested.
- Prioritize assigned tasks in a fast paced environment.
Education / Experience: Only PhDs with a science background and a scientific publication track record will be considered.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong scientific background and knowledge with history of successful research publication and grant writing experience.
- Must demonstrate a clear, high quality, scientific writing style in the English language.
- Must possess the ability to manage large writing projects with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate an ability to train and mentor young researchers with scientific writing.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
Information and Application Process Instructions
- To Be Considered: send cover letter detailing interest, and a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or on a valid working visa
Or To Apply: www.wakehealth.edu/careers
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and its affiliates administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination or based on any protected characteristics such as race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or Veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, Executive Order 11246, Executive Order 13496, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended, 38 U.S.C. 4214 (VEVRAA) and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. 7903), regulations, and guidelines.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
more information or to submit your resume you can contact
Human Resources Department
as shown below.
If you apply for this position, please say you saw it first on www.AcademicCareers.com. Thank you.
Human Resources Department
Please Apply as Included Above
Tell a Friend About This Job
Enter your friend's email address...