Special Assistant to the President for Diversity & Inclusion (Reg FT)
Community College of Allegheny County
Promotes and implements the College's diversity and inclusion programs, projects and initiatives. Promotes and ensures inclusion, diversity and equal opportunity.
Work location and additional information:
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than October 27, 2017. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Campus: Office of College Services
- Act as primary advisor to the college President on matters relating to inclusion, diversity and equal opportunity.
- Supervise the daily operations of the Office of Institutional Diversity & Inclusion, including budget development and monitoring, and development and implementation of diversity initiatives.
- Monitor progress of Diversity Tactical Plan, including periodic evaluations and revisions.
- Coordinate duties of Campus Diversity Officers.
- Support and advise college departments, such as Human Resources, Admissions, International Students Office, and Workforce Development regarding diversity issues, minority student & staff recruitment and retention.
- Provide support to relevant departments regarding MWDBE goals & procurement opportunities.
- Develop partnerships with community organizations and government agencies to create programs that provide pipelines for student and staff recruitment.
- Establish and maintain a Community Advisory Committee.
- Develop and implement Diversity & Cultural Competency training to internal constituents, including students, faculty & staff.
- Responsible for the Civil Rights Compliance Officer requirement for the institution.
- Serve as a member of President's Cabinet.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Job Category: Administrator
All applicants must apply online at: http://www.ccacjobs.com. The College's online application system will allow you to complete a college application, apply online, answer screening questions, and attach a resume, cover letter and other documents.
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Diversity and Inclusion
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the Community College of Allegheny County and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency