University Advancement - Associate Director of Laurentian Engagement
St. Lawrence University
Reporting to the Director of Laurentian Engagement, the Associate Director of Laurentian Engagement is responsible for the overall management and coordination of on-campus alumni events including Reunion Weekend and Homecoming Weekend. This work includes the production of marketing materials, the planning of event logistics, and the recruitment and management of Reunion planning volunteers for all milestone classes. S/he also travels to meet with Laurentian volunteers and prospects each year, while staffing off-campus events as assigned.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the finalist successfully passing a background (including criminal records) check.
For additional information about St. Lawrence, please visit SLUís homepage at http://www.stlawu.edu/. St. Lawrence University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- Bachelorís degree required.
- Minimum of three years professional experience in event planning, communications, fundraising, sales or marketing OR comparable undergraduate experience focused on development, alumni relations, admissions, or student life may be considered. An equivalent amount of education and experience may be considered.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills a must.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Exposure to using relational databases and web content management systems.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team, build effective relationships, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with Laurentians with the highest degree of professionalism.
- A willingness to travel frequently and to work some evenings and weekends.
- Experience with The Raiserís Edge, Blackbaud NetCommunity, and Drupal preferred.
- Experience in higher education preferred.
To view the complete job description, including minimum qualifications required, as well as application instructions please visit: https://employment.stlawu.edu/.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at St. Lawrence University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com