Office Manager I/II, Lifelong Learning
Anne Arundel Community College
The Office Manager, Lifelong Learning (LLL) is responsible for managing the administrative workflow for the Lifelong Learning office including advanced administrative support to the Director of Lifelong Learning and the LLL team.
With learning as it's central mission, Anne Arundel Community College has responded to the needs of a diverse community for more than 50 years by offering high quality, affordable and accessible learning opportunities. Established in 1961, AACC is a fully accredited, public two-year institution that offer national and regional studies that can lead to a degree or certificate, industry credential, transfer to a four-year institution, or career enhancement, personal enrichment and lifelong learning.
AACC is an equal opportunity employer who values the power of diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate, process, proof and track various documents including Letters of Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, Scope of Work, temporary hourly hires, check requests, tuition waivers, time sheets and leave slips.
- Provide content management for all LLL web pages.
- Schedule appointments and meetings for the director.
- Provide advance administrative support to the director by monitoring and reconciling budget expenditures, data analysis of enrollment statistics.
- Process work requests, requisitions and facility requests using automated systems.
- Ability to interact with a variety of faculty, staff and students from diverse backgrounds.
- Assist students, faculty and staff as needed -in person, by phone and by email.
- Assist in the development and coordination of special programs such as faculty orientation, open houses and outreach events.
- Provide building management by overseeing the safety and security of the staff, equipment maintenance, ordering of building supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent with specialized clerical skills and computer skills.
- A minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible , relevant experience is required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office programs
- Must be able to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with attention to detail, deadlines and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Terminal Four web software.
- Associate's degree
- Experience working in higher education
- Knowledge of Colleague, Datatel, Web page development
For more information or to apply, please visit https://aacc.hiretouch.com
Anne Arundel Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Anne Arundel Community College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com