Temporary/Contract Web Producer (5 month assignment)
University of San Francisco
The temporary Web Producer will coordinate, manage, and update marketing content on various USF public-facing websites. The position is responsible for ensuring consistency with the website vision and style guide, while helping keep content fresh and dynamic. Successful candidates will have hands-on experience managing web and content production, understand information architecture, user experience, interactive design, visual design initiatives, and analytics/testing (including mobile). The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded professional with strong customer-service orientation and committed to delivering innovative, high-quality web interface solutions.
This position will be employed through HR Options.
• Understanding of and commitment to USF’s Vision, Mission and Values
• Bachelor’s degree in digital media, marketing, communications, journalism, design or related field
• 3+ years relevant web production and design experience
• Possess critical thinking, analytical, and creative talent to develop a concept, idea, or content into a strong visual presentation that maximizes marketing effectiveness
• Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proof reading skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience
• Experience working cross-functionally within a team
• Ability to work independently
• Strong customer service orientation
• Provide at least 3 samples of recent web work
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Experience and proven track record updating websites utilizing a web content management system, Drupal experience preferred.
• Experience with digital graphic art production and solid understanding of Photoshop
• Knowledge of website development best practices including SEO techniques and complying with Section 508 accessibility guidelines
Information and Application Process Instructions
For information on how to apply, please visit the following link: www.usfjobs.com
The University of San Francisco is an equal opportunity institution of higher education. As a matter of policy, the University does not discriminate in employment, educational services and academic programs on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age (except minors), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition (cancer-related and genetic-related) and disability, and the other bases prohibited by law. The University reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities under the law.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the University of San Francisco and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
more information or to submit your resume you can contact
Human Resources Department
as shown below.
If you apply for this position, please say you saw it first on www.AcademicCareers.com. Thank you.
Human Resources Department
Tell a Friend About This Job
Enter your friend's email address...